Sunday, June 14, 2009

Play Date

I love them. This time my good friend Corinna & her son John graced us with their presence. It was so good to see them again. We live in the same county, but don't see each other as much as I'd like... I'm bad that way though. I need to get out more. Anyway... back to the subject at hand... play dates. They came over and we had a great time. John is such a cutie-pie. He's a totally mellow baby.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maria loved him. I should have gotten the camera out at the beginning, but I didn't... so this the only picture I got of them together before Maria started her meltdown phase.

Photobucket

It took her about 30 seconds after they left to fall asleep... she was one tired baby.
(PS... don't mind the drool all over her shirt.)

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Those two babies are sure cute.