Thursday, June 18, 2009

Switchin' up the blog a little bit.

I'm working on changing some things around here. It seems that I'm never quite content with my layouts. So I'm learning how to change them myself.
  • I adjusted my column widths. I widened this middle section, so that I can post with bigger pictures, and adjusted the side column widths to try to make the text fit nicely... still not perfect, but it's better.
  • I also added an "I Believe..." button. I got that off of Leelou Blogs. She makes all sorts of buttons, she's got stuff from Christmas to Twilight.


There will be more happening, but it will take some time. If I find or do anything that I think is kind of cool I'll keep you posted.


**note: the pixel botique tutorial is no longer there.... but over at Three Column Blogger they have some good tutorials.

No comments: