Sunday, February 1, 2009

gotta heart that pioneer woman

The Pioneer Woman is GREAT!! She gives great tips on photography, and has some pretty mean recipe's on her website (Marco and I had some of these today!!) I haven't gotten into the other areas of her expertise.... I'll leave those for a rainy day. I was perusing her Photography section this evening and I came across this cool little tutorial. Basically taking your colored photos, making them sepia, yet keeping a little in color. (Like that picture of the little kids dressed up as an old man and old woman and the little boy is giving the girl a flower.) Remember the pictures i took of maria in the swing, I used the close up as a demonstration:
then on this one i ran her "seventies" action, i kinda like it.
Thank you Pioneer Woman!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her eyes. so pretty.

i heart PW too, but i don't have photoshop. everytime she does a photoshop giveaway, i comment. okay, anytime she has a giveaway, i comment.