Friday, February 20, 2009

Special Valentine's Gift

I got these in the mail today:
and I laughed really hard.

they are NOT st patricks day m&m's....

here are some quotes from the packaging... enjoy:

"What is it about the Green Ones? Honey, let's talk! People are always asking me about their... ummm... special powers. Are they for real? There's only one way to find out!"

"M-portant notice: Consumption of The Green Ones may result in elevated Romance Levels. If you experience this effect, contact your Significant Other immediately. No official agency has verified these statements... but what do they know about romance anyway?"

3 comments:

Tif said...

hehehe....

Happy V-day...hope MARCO liked them ;)

I went on M&M's website and was amazed. There was this whole movement for making green the new Red for V-day! It was amazingly absurd and absolutely HILARIOUS! I mean, what more does a woman want besides green M&Ms? DUH, GUYS!!!!

claireb said...

That's classic! Altough, since you don't eat M&M's, I'm willing to sacrifice a few pounds and eat them for you... just a suggestion

Tif said...

Aw dang...totally spaced the migraine thing! Well shoot...it was the GREEN that caught my eye, not the chocolate!