Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-day

i'm getting sick. ick.

I have to give a talk in church tomorrow... wish me luck

I painted one of Maria's white onsies to say "i have no teeth". which she doesn't. it turned out OK, but i know i can do better... i'll need to find my other paintbrushes though. I'm thinking of doing "i can't read" for the next one, since she'll probably have teeth before i actually find my paintburshes and get around to painting another onsie. let me know if you have any suggestions for other onesies...

This past week and a half or so a few of my cousins have come down to visit....
Dawn

Maxand then Krysta, but i don't have a pic of her.


Dawn came back down a 3rd time and we went shopping. I got the cutest heels. (it takes a lot to find cute heels that fit) i do have to admit that these are a little taller than i'm used to and i am going to have to practice walking in them.
Today we walked the railroad trail in Bellingham from Barkley Village to the pedestrian bridge over Alabama. That was cool. I'm looking forward to exploring more trails and parks around Bellingham.

1 comment:

Laurita said...

Hello beautiful Meredith. I was talking to my mom just now (karen) about how beautiful you are. :) She said your talk was wonderful and that you are a very skilled teacher. Ahhh, I miss you, friend! And she says little Mariita looks JUST like you... these photos prove it! Jason and I CRACKED UP at the painted shirts. You are hilarious. Ok. I'm going to write back to your email. I promise. Love you.