Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Blog Layout

So, here it is, the new blog layout.... there are still some features that i need to put to work, but that will take a little while. I still have a few reservations about some of the features, but we'll see how it goes. How do you like it? Is it user friendly enough?

PS. It snowed here all day yesterday. I thought we were done with that, but no, 8 inches later, it's still cold here.

PPS. I'm getting a 50mm lens for my camera for my birthday!!! I'm SO excited. My mom and I ordered it yesterday, should be here by Monday!!! Here's to happy shooting!!

2 comments:

claireb said...

It's a great look Meredith... although, some of the text is a bit difficult to read due to the color.

Meredith said...

yeah I've been working on finding the right code to change the color... I'll fix it eventually.