Saturday, February 21, 2009

what the HTML?

I'm frustrated with my layout. There are many plus' and minus'. I kind of like the header, I think the flower's pretty. I like the idea of the 3-column layout, that way I don't have to scroll down a million miles to get to the link that I want to go to. (although I'd prefer a column on either side, the same width, that doesn't do funky things to text or pictures) I think that my main posting column is too small, it's larger than the others, but I don't think it's big enough. Knowing me, 2 days after I finally get a layout that I really like, I'll find faults and want to change it. I think my best solution is to learn how to read & write HTML so that I can make my own layouts... and be able to change them whenever I want to.

does anyone else get as frustrated with their layout as I do.... any solutions? and does anyone know HTML?

Here is a photo of my little maria with one of her favorite toys.... a spoon.

2 comments:

Tif said...

I once had a wild hair to learn html...and I'm now the proud owner of "html for dummies" Do you want it? I never really read it because, well...my wild hair got yanked out by my two crazy daughters who pointed out I HAVE NO TIME!!!!

Anonymous said...

i get frustrated thinking about it. I have never tried to change my layout even though i don't really like it, it is the one i like the best form bloggers standard ones. I think you should go for it, it can't ever hurt to try.
Your Maria gets cuter and cuter by the day.